Re: change to owners.list

michael knox net nz said:
> OK, sounds like a good idea. How can I help?

Review the thread here:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2006-June/msg00258.html
and try to re-organize the wiki page here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/PackageDatabase
so that some database scheme can be extracted and then implemented, I guess...

> Right, I was hoping not to work with the whole CVS tree, just the
> owners.list

Ah, well...  You'll need it when you update the PackageStatus page anyway :-)

> Shall put up for now and see how this database thing goes :)

The quicker someone prepares a reasonable solution, the faster we'll get there.

Cheers,
					Christian