Extras x86_64 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2006-06-08

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Sat Jun 10 10:35:25 UTC 2006

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 17:07:01 +0900, TASAKA, Mamoru wrote:

> Christopher Stone wrote:
> > On 6/9/06, Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch at dell.com> wrote:
> >> pygame
> >
> > Can anyone help me figure out why this is failing?  Here is the build log:
> >
> > http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/mock-results-extras/x86_64/pygame-1.7.1-6.fc6.src.rpm/result/build.log
> >

> > AFAICT this should build correctly.  I looked at the data structure
> > for SDL-1.2.10 and it is the same as 1.2.9.  It builds fine for me on
> > FC-5 and it built fine for me the last time I tried it on devel.
> >

> Hello, Christopher:
> I also FAILED building, but correcting spec file like attached seems to work for me.
>

> -Release:        6%{?dist}
> +Release:        6.1%{?dist}

Caution! '1' is larger than 'f', so this release would be seen as newer than
any fc4, fc5, fc6 release. Avoid a half-hearted release bump like this. Use
7%{?dist} or 6%{dist}.1, where the latter is a bit dangerous, too, since when
built locally with %dist undefined, Joe User ends up with 6.1, which is higher
than 6.fc6, for instance.