rpms/poker-eval/FC-4 poker-eval.spec,1.8,1.9

Denis Leroy denis at poolshark.org
Sat Jun 10 12:11:59 UTC 2006

Panu Matilainen wrote:
> How about replacing the %makeinstall macro definition with something
> useful instead? "There's this convenient macro but you shouldn't use it"
> seems silly to me.

Thank you, that's exactly what I was thinking. How about updating all
those nice macros with what we should be using ? If the old behavior is
still useful in some cases, let's identify those cases and rename the
old %makeinstall to something more excplit.

We're fighting against something (the RPM macro system) that's supposed
to be our friend! Same thing with the common desktop file install
entries etc, we could define macros for those and update all the SPEC
files in CVS.

-denis