Re: Extras x86_64 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2006-06-08

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
please don't, we need 0.x to mark release candidates and others
pre-real-release versions

I don't understand this one. The release is not the version number, and it's something that we completely control (unlike the upstream version number), so should it be anything other that a linearly increasing single number (just like a build number) ? (I can see an exception being made for things with kernel versions in them otoh).

-denis