Buildsys glitch?

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 00:03:16 UTC 2006

On 10/06/06, TASAKA, Mamoru <mtasaka at ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp> wrote:
> Seems VERY STRANGE. It seems that your srpm should be rebuilt as done on FE-devel.
>
> Maybe does this show some bugs on emacs under FC5-ppc? I cannot understand why,
> however, the attached patch may find a clue to this issue.

OK, it does seem that there's a problem with emacs in the chroot:

checking if /usr/bin/emacs is XEmacs... /usr/bin/emacs -batch
-no-site-file -eval (let* ((x (if (featurep (quote xemacs)) "yes"
"no"))) (write-region (if (stringp x) x (prin1-to-string x)) nil
"./conftest-12047"))
emacs: error while loading shared libraries: libXext.so.6: cannot open

Full build logs at:
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-5-extras/10868-emacs-auctex-11.83-2.fc5.4/noarch/build.log

Anyone know what's causing that?

Jonathan

ps. I am travelling for a week, so won't be able to attempt any more
builds until next weekend.