Re: FE Package Status of Jun 7, 2006

michael knox net nz said:
> Should be ignored by the QA script:
> lineak_xosdplugin, lineak_kdeplugins, lineak_xosdplugin Are in the
> owners.list, however the name differs from the subject of the review
> request. Sub the "_" for a "-".

At first, I had a list of BZ tickets for which the script could not determine
the correct package name (file bzId_pkg.txt attached to the
Extras/UsefulScripts wiki page).  But I think it was a bad idea: very hard to
maintain.  I think the proper way to handle those is to fix the Summary line
of the affected BZ tickets.  Which I have done with the lineak* tickets.

> Re-Review is actually jed, which is in the owners.list

Yup.  Fixed the script so that it groks this one too.

> kimdaba has been replaced by kphotoalbum, which is in the owners.list

But there still is a kimdaba package with a full devel branch...  So
something is wrong somewhere...

> libgsf113 appears to have been removed from cvs, repos and owners.list

This one has been blacklisted now.

Cheers,
					Christian