http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Ruby immutable

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Mon Jun 12 16:46:34 UTC 2006

PH> Is the intention for the Packaging/Lang pages eventually to be
PH> editable by the LangSIG members, or for each person to be approved
PH> by Spot, or something else?

Since these documents set policy for both Core and Extras, it looks
like changes need to come from the Packaging Committee.  That's
currently just spot.  I volunteered but as far as I know nobody else
has been appointed to the committee.

Since as far as I know all of the issues with Ruby packaging have been
solved, it would be nice to start moving forward with reviews but at
this point we've been asked to wait.  We've been asked to wait for PHP
module and Mono guidelines as well, and I don't know what to do with
Java as there isn't even a page at Packaging/Java.

David, my advice would be to submit your proposed changes to spot.  If
they're large, clone the page somewhere under your personal page, work
on it there and show spot the final version.

 - J<