Re: rpath joy

Patrice Dumas wrote:
On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 11:20:52AM +1200, Michael J. Knox wrote:
No, I don't have a build.log, I am just builing this in my normal rpmbuild root like so"rpmbuild -bi ntop.spec"

From which src.rpm?

Sorry, its from dag's srpm, used that as a starting point.

I found a patch from PLD Linux that addresses the problem, the do:

[snip]

seems the change from lib_LTLIBRARES to plugin_LIBRARIES fixes it?

Indeed with plugin_LTLIBRARIES libtool will do the usual install in the plugin dir, but there should be some changes elsewhere, as previously there was something installed in the plugin dir - even though not by libtool?

No, that seems to be it, I do run autoreconf after patching and all seems to be well.

I will confirm if something was being install outside of libtool when I get the chance :)

Thanks!

Michael