Re: Buildsys glitch?

Paul Howarth wrote:
Rick Stout wrote:
The latest nx build has been pushed out to the repo, but we are still
seeing the problem because extras caries the last two packages. What is
the easiest way to have nx-1.5.0-9 removed from extras? Should I push
another build, or is there an easier way?

You could submit repo removal requests on the status pages, such as http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/FC5Status (one per distro version)

Paul.

nx-1.5.0-9.fc5 seems to be removed from FE-5, at least on download.fedora.redhat.com
according to the request by Rick, thanks.