Re: fstab-sync for xfce replacement package

Patrice> Hello, I use xfce in FC5, but I miss fstab-sync from FC4. Is
Patrice> there an xfce package (thunar?) that needs to be packaged
Patrice> (maybe in devel) to have a similar functionnality
Patrice> (gnome-mount isn't a proper replacement for fstab-sync, as
Patrice> may be seen in the bug reports)?

I am working on a thunar package (which will be the default graphical
file manager for Xfce 4.4 when it's released), but I haven't had time
to go too far on it. If you would like to package it up, feel
free... ;)

Note that thunar is in beta still until 4.4 comes out, so I don't
think it should be shipped until 4.4 is released.

Patrice> -- Pat

kevin