Re: http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Ruby immutable

On 6/12/06, Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs math uh edu> wrote:

PH> Is the intention for the Packaging/Lang pages eventually to be
PH> editable by the LangSIG members, or for each person to be approved
PH> by Spot, or something else?

Since these documents set policy for both Core and Extras, it looks
like changes need to come from the Packaging Committee.  That's
currently just spot.  I volunteered but as far as I know nobody else
has been appointed to the committee.

So does this mean that the Packaging/Lang pages are actually part of
the packaging policy?!  I thought only Packaging/Guidelines was actual
"policy", the /Lang pages were places to put tricks/tips/etc.

Was I wrong with that assessment?  If so, where should we put stuff like that?

                                        -Chris

--
Chris Weyl
Ex astris, scientia