Re: http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Ruby immutable

On 6/14/06, Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs math uh edu> wrote:

CW> So does this mean that the Packaging/Lang pages are actually part
CW> of the packaging policy?!

Yes.  This is why, for example, we're not approving PHP, Ruby or Mono
packages at the moment: the guidelines aren't finalized.

Ah, gotcha.  I wasn't aware of that.

CW> If so, where should we put stuff like that?

I don't think that's been decided.  Probably in a subpage like
Packaging/Ruby/Tips which would be made mutable.

My $0.02:  how about in a PackagingTips/ namespace?  It wouldn't
require the tips pages to be de-acl'ed then.

The packaging committee is forming at the moment; hopefully it won't
be long before a few things are finalized.

Excellent.
                           -Chris

--
Chris Weyl