Mock build problem

cranium2003 cranium2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 11:01:16 UTC 2006

hi,

#baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/development/$basearch/

mirrorlist=http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors/fedora-extras-devel
> enabled=0

gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-extras

baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/development/$basearch/debug/

baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/development/SRPMS/
> enabled=0

gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-extras
> gpgcheck=1
>
> (that's for development, you'd need a different one
> for FC5)
 sorry i didnt get this??
  Ok so i need to download usinf above repo conf file
extras RPMs.
  once i have core as well as extras repo i can do
mock build locally on my system right??