Mock build problem

cranium2003 cranium2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 12:52:34 UTC 2006

Hi,
--- Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org> wrote:

> cranium2003 wrote:
> > hi,
> >     It seems i am following wrong tree to build
> repo.
> > i have attached my /home/source tree in text file
> can
> > u check it and then check fedora mock conf file??
> > Disabling local means what i need to do in mock
> conf
> > file??
> >     I hope u can understand attached tree file.
>
> So far you have made a local mirror of
> fedora-core-development (i386).
> You can use this for building packages targeted at
> FC6 (i386), You will
> probably need a local mirror of Extras (development)
> too.
>
> To build packages targeted at FC5, you will need
> local mirrors of FC5
> core, FC5 updates and probably FC5 Extras too.
>
> You will need to keep your mirrors up to date,
> particularly for development.
>
> What is the platform you actually want to build for?
    can u help to modify fedora-mirror.py script
because last night i completed all downloading of
fedora-core development repo. but then it said no repo
found for extras. Now how to made attached
fedora-mirror script to continuosly go on downloading
from core to extras to updates automatically once i
start that script??
   Also i modified fedora-core-mock as its attached
here and under error log i got
Executing /usr/sbin/mock-helper yum --installroot
/var/lib/mock/fedora-development-i386-core/root
groupinstall build
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/5/i386/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 4] IOError: <urlopen error (111, 'Connection
refused')>
Trying other mirror.
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository:
extras
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from extras: [Errno 256]
No more mirrors to try.
Error: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from extras:
[Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
Cleaning up...

    What i did made mock to have local core repo and
extras online repo but it failed.
    Can u give me fedora-5-i386-core.cfg that will use
local development core repo but all others from
internet??
    or how to modify mirror script??