Re: Who maintains python-numeric

Rick Muller wrote:
Who maintains python-numeric in extras? There has been a bug in the eigenvector routines for some time. I submitted a bug report some time ago about this. It's something I could fix in all of 30 seconds, so if there's any way that I could help, I'd be glad to.

No one by the looks of it:

[michael leroy owners]$ cat owners.list | grep python-numeric
Fedora Extras|python-numeric|Fast multidimensional array functions for Python|extras-orphan fedoraproject org|extras-qa fedoraproject org|
[michael leroy owners]$

I can unorphan it if no one else wants it.

Michael