Re: Who maintains python-numeric

Yes, python-numeric has been superceded by numpy, but python-numeric is still used as a dependency in many fedora packages, and thus it would be good to have a version where the eigensolver doesn't hang. But maybe I'm the only person who cares about it, and, since I already have an easy workaround, it isn't that important.

Rick