Re: FESCo Voting Application

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, David Timms wrote:
2. if username is always name somewhere wherever, could be good as a reminder of what your username is likely to be in this system. Perhaps email address ?

If you don't know your Accounts system login, I'm not sure we want you voting. ;) Seriously, though, if you need it, I think you could probably ask anyone, because it should be in the cvsextras group list (which I think may be one of the qualifiers for voting).

     Jima