Re: FESCo Voting Application

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, Jima wrote:
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, David Timms wrote:
2. if username is always name somewhere wherever, could be good as a reminder of what your username is likely to be in this system. Perhaps email address ?

Seriously, though, if you need it, I think you could probably ask anyone, because it should be in the cvsextras group list (which I think may be one of the qualifiers for voting).

 Or rather, look at:

https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/dump-group.cgi?group=cvsextras&role_type=user&format=html

 Which you don't appear on?  Huh.

     Jima