mock build problem

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Sat Jun 17 13:41:28 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 00:44 +0100, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm testing my builds of gtksourceview-sharp, boo, nant, monodoc and
> monodevelop under mock. gtksourceview-sharp and nant both are happy and
> installed fine (yum localinstall).
>
> When I build boo (which requires nant to build), everything goes to plan
> (same applies to monodevelop). However, in mock, it boo cannot find
> nant, despite it being in /usr/bin and monodevelop can't find
> gtksourceview-sharp, despite the .pc file being in /usr/lib/pkgconfig
>
> Can anyone shed some advice on these build failures?
>
> The spec files and src rpms can be found at
> http://www.knox.net.nz/~nodoid

In boo.spec you have:

Requires:  pkgconfig, nant

It should be:

BuildRequires:  pkgconfig, nant

If nant is a runtime dep of boo, you'll need to add that back:

Requires: nant

The -devel subpackage of boo should have a dep on pkgconfig since it
consists only of a .pc file and is useless without pkgconfig.

Paul.