Re: Who maintains python-numeric

As does my program, PyQuante, which is a quantum chemistry package in Python. Actually, it just supports Numeric and Numpy. Which is why I was concerned about the problems with the Numeric eigensolver in the first place: since I support both versions, I'd like to make sure it can run with the versions that are distributed with Fedora.

On 6/16/06, Jose' Matos <jamatos fc up pt> wrote:
On Friday 16 June 2006 19:39, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> pygsl-0:0.3.2-5.fc5.x86_64
> rpy-0:0.4.6-11.fc6.x86_64

Those projects are migrating to numpy and have testing versions that already
work with numpy. I am expecting for the stable versions to release them

> python-matplotlib-0:0.87.2-2.fc6.x86_64

matplotlib is an exception since it supports all three versions:
python-numeric
python-numarray
numpy

--