Who maintains python-numeric

Rick Muller rpmuller at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 14:04:37 UTC 2006

As does my program, PyQuante, which is a quantum chemistry package in
Python. Actually, it just supports Numeric and Numpy. Which is why I was
concerned about the problems with the Numeric eigensolver in the first
place: since I support both versions, I'd like to make sure it can run with
the versions that are distributed with Fedora.