Re: kadischi kadischi.spec,1.10,1.11

On 6/18/06, Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl> wrote:
Erm removing the double % (%%) in the Changelog is a bad idea, take a
look at the rpm -qip <package> of a package after build with this new
SPEc, I'm not sure what it will look like but I doubt it will give the
desired result.

Thanks.

in which mailing list should I subscribe to have such cvs updates ?

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com