Packing audacious - Funny plugins

Hi.

I am currently looking into packing audacious, the followup project to
bmp, which is (was) a GTK2 port of xmms.

Now audacious has a slew of input plugins, some of which I am not sure
about regarding their legal status. Here goes.

mp3 (Nope)
aac (Nope)
wma (Nope)
musepack (Unsure)
modplug (Yes)
timidity (Yes)
wav (Yes)
vorbis (Yes)
flac (Yes, although the code is... strange)
sid [C64 sound files] (Unsure)
spc, ndf, gbs [Console sound files] (Unsure)
psf [PSX sound files] (Unsure)
adlib (Unsure)

Any help on the missing items?

--