Re: Fedora Extras Steering Committee (FESCo) Elections beginning on Thursday

On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 11:50 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> >
> > I'll hereby nominate Elliot Lee (aka "Sopwith", he's CCed to this mail)
> > for that job -- he was in the old FESCo, is not nominated for the new
> > one, is admin of the accounts system and seems to be the right one for
> > the job.
> >
> > That okay for everybody?
> >
> > Sopwith, can you do that?
> >
> > CU
> > thl
> >
> Sounds good to me, if he can't or isn't available I'll volunteer.

+1 for either sopwith or mmcgrath.

Let me know if you need any help on the database structure.  You should
be able to just query the tallysheet view in order to get the election
results.  To do an audit you'll need to dive into the ballots and votes
tables to confirm one user <= 13 votes and do some comparisons between
the voter id's in the ballot table against their records in the accounts
database.

-Toshio