A python GUI program - naming

Hi -

I've got a scientific plotting application called Veusz which I'd like to contribute to extras. It is written in Python using PyQt.

The application is primarily a GUI, but functionality is also exposed for other programs via a python module, veusz. This allows it to be embedded in other programs.

Should I name the package python-veusz or veusz? It doesn't make any sense to split the functionality up into two, as the code is interdependent.

Thanks

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Sanders <jeremy jeremysanders net>
http://www.jeremysanders.net/                Cambridge, UK