Re: Fedora Extras Steering Committee (FESCo) Elections beginning on Thursday

I and the rest of the sysadmins will defend against attacks by marauding aliens... I don't think there is a lot we can do to verify 100% that the results weren't faked (that is up to Toshio's good coding skills). I'm more than happy to certify a preliminary report of the results so you can put it up for comment.

And Toshio, let me know when to revoke your login access before the election begins. :)

Best,
-- Elliot