Re: KDE Sub-Packaging Approach on Fedora

On 20/06/06, Hugo Cisneiros <hugo devin com br> wrote:
For example: if you install kdegames with yum, it adds all the sub-packages as
dependencies. But if you later uninstall kdegames-foo, it wil only uninstall
kdegames-foo and the kdegames meta-package. All other subpackages will remain
untouched.

OK - I'd missed that subtelty, sorry. I suppose that's the best (most
consistent) situation that can be hoped for.