Re: KDE Sub-Packaging Approach on Fedora

On 20/06/06, Hugo Cisneiros <hugo devin com br> wrote:
BTW, I had difficulties into installing koffice because of this reason: a
simply yum install koffice didn't work. Then I installed one for one until I
found out koffice-suite exists (dumb me!) :)

Yup - call me dumb, but I totally missed koffice-suite as well. I
didn't want to be the first to admit it :)