Broken upgrade paths in FC+FE 2006-06-22

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Thu Jun 22 21:28:19 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-22 at 14:00 -0700, Wart wrote:

> buildsys at fedoraproject.org wrote:
> > abiword:
> >   5: 1:2.4.4-4.fc5 (FE5)
> >   6: 1:2.4.4-2.fc6 (FE6)
> [...]
>
> Could we have the package owners' names added to this report?  It will
> make it easier to scan for one's own packages.

Agreed.  But it would be very nice if someone could extract the
functionality for mapping packages and maintainers into a shared python
module so it wouldn't have to be implemented in every script
separately... rc-report.py in the repoclosure scripts seems to contain
good candidate code for that and various other bits.  Anyone?

http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/extras-repoclosure/rc-report.py?root=fedora&rev=.&view=auto
http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/upgradecheck/?root=fedora