Re: Xfce 4.4beta1 test repo (was Re: XFCE4.4)

> - I don't have a thunar package ready yet. Thunar is the Xfce 4.4 file
> manager, replacing xffm.

I allready said it, but still... I have a Thunar package srpm here,
I have tested that it works with your 4.4 beta I am using right now,
though it segfaults now and then.

http://www.environnement.ens.fr/perso/dumas/fc-srpms/Thunar-0.3.0-0.beta1.src.rpm

In the menu there is still an entry for xffm, I guess it should be replaced
by thunar (may be a configuration issue on my side, though).

--
Pat