Xfce 4.4beta1 test repo

Kevin Fenzi kevin-fedora-extras at scrye.com
Fri Jun 23 23:07:20 UTC 2006

>> - I don't have a thunar package ready yet. Thunar is the Xfce 4.4
>> file manager, replacing xffm.

Patrice> I allready said it, but still... I have a Thunar package srpm
Patrice> here, I have tested that it works with your 4.4 beta I am
Patrice> using right now, though it segfaults now and then.

Patrice> http://www.environnement.ens.fr/perso/dumas/fc-srpms/Thunar-0.3.0-0.beta1.src.rpm

Yeah, hopefully beta2 will be out soon and I will push new
exo/Terminal out, which should allow Thunar to be in...

If you want to go ahead and submit it for review I would be happy to
review it for you. ;)

Patrice> In the menu there is still an entry for xffm, I guess it
Patrice> should be replaced by thunar (may be a configuration issue on
Patrice> my side, though).

Yeah, I noticed that too... but my test machine still had xffm on it,
so I wasn't sure what was causing that. Will investigate.

Patrice> -- Pat
Patrice> -- fedora-extras-list mailing list
Patrice> fedora-extras-list at redhat.com