Re: AWOL owners and stale packages.

Hans de Goede wrote:

Michael J. Knox wrote:
Hi all...

I have finally drafted this guide/policy. Thanks to those that chipped in.

Kevin, I mostly used your email, just reworded and what not.

Fell free to pick holes:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MikeKnox/AWOL_Policy

I would like too see this presented at the next FESCo meeting.

Thanks!

Michael

Looks very good! Although it might benefit from somewhat clearer wording
of this:
-FESCo and/or Extra members can then have their say to approve the take
over. Silence must not be considered approval.

Thats a bit ambigious how about:
-If atleast one FESco member approves the take over and noone objects
 within 3 days, you may take over the package.

Thanks Hans! Thats the kind of feed back I am looking for :) I made that change.

Michael