Unorphaning Openbox: Commiting new stuff to multiple CVS branches properly?

Hi, all.

I've submitted a package of Openbox to unorphan it and got it approved
with a review from Chris Ricker (and have now taken ownership of it in
owners/owners.list).

However, it has CVS branch directories for everything from RHL-8 through
FC-5 and devel. Do I simply run common/cvs-import.sh with my source RPM
and copy the resultant stuff in devel to the FC-4 and FC-5 branches? Is
there a cleaner or preffered way to accomplish this?

Thanks.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479