Looking for a host for a package under review

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Wed Jun 28 16:53:53 UTC 2006

Nikolai wrote:
> I was looking for a host for a package under review on the Fedora
> bugzilla, because the host I am using deletes the files when 2 weeks
> pass since the upload. The package name is glob2 and is on the 'Bug'
> 191005

I've got a lot of unused space/bandwidth on my host, some of which I'd
be happy to lend you. Email me the source RPM and spec and I'd be happy
to mirror them for you. Alternatively, I could give a decent chunk of FTP
space so that you could upload it yourself if you wish (which would probably
be simpler in the long run as you could upload new specs/SRPMS yourself).

Email me off-list if you're further interested and I'll get the details to
you. :)

--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
This message was sent through a webmail