Re: Broken upgrade paths in FC+FE 2006-06-28

Le mercredi 28 juin 2006 à 21:14 +0300, Ville Skyttä a écrit :

> So, I'm inclined to omit devel from this report for now, and re-enable
> it closer to the FC6 release, hoping that doing so would trigger people
> to fix their stuff at least in released distro branches so they're
> easier to notice and won't be lost in the noise of current FC5->devel
> brokenness.  Objections?

Please don't.
You won't get the problems fixed faster by hiding them.
Let the report continue to point the problems, and the Fedora release
master drill in Red Hat maintainers they should really pay attention to
it and fix their stuff.

Changing habits take time. Don't give it now.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot