Re: Testers with radeon 9600 or 9800 wanted for new 3D package

> > I could test it on NVidia 6600GT with binary drivers.
>
> I am getting a segfault on FC4 when trying to run the Chess. I will look
> at this problem during the next days.

The segfault was caused by Ogre libraries conflict (Extras vs. local).
On the NVidia 6600GT it shows a nice rotating board with a hand moving
the "objects" (stones/characters?) but I can't press any key and after
killing the game the mouse is dead.

		Dan