Re: Testers with radeon 9600 or 9800 wanted for new 3D package

Dan Horák wrote:
I could test it on NVidia 6600GT with binary drivers.
I am getting a segfault on FC4 when trying to run the Chess. I will look
at this problem during the next days.

The segfault was caused by Ogre libraries conflict (Extras vs. local).
On the NVidia 6600GT it shows a nice rotating board with a hand moving
the "objects" (stones/characters?) but I can't press any key and after
killing the game the mouse is dead.

Hmm, you see the board but you don't see the menu? Also you don't see chess pieces instead of "objects" ?

Regards,

Hans