Testers with radeon 9600 or 9800 wanted for new 3D package

Dan Horák dan at danny.cz
Thu Jun 29 12:21:39 UTC 2006

Hans de Goede píše v Čt 29. 06. 2006 v 13:48 +0200:
> Dan Horák wrote:
> > Hans de Goede píše v Čt 29. 06. 2006 v 13:25 +0200:
> >>>
> >> Hmm, you see the board but you don't see the menu? Also you don't see
> >
> > Yes, I don't see the menu on both FC4+NVidia and FC6+Ati (without
> > accelerated binary driver). Both were run in fullcscreen mode and in
> > display's native resolution.
> >

> Hmm, thats strange are you sure you're using ogre compiled from my srpm
> and chess compiled from my srpm?

Yes, the FC6 machine is just installed and these were the only rpms
build there.

> I recently fixed a bug in ogre which caused the menu text to not show,
> but the menu border should be there. Either way can you download the
> latest ogre from here:
> http://people.atrpms.net/~hdegoede
>
> Build and install it and give that a spin?

When I was running the chess the second time, the menu was there. During
the first run (= without the ~/.chess directory) it asks for the
graphics settings and plays "a demo" without a menu which I must kill
with SIGKILL. The next runs are OK, menu is shown and I can play.
Strange ... ;-)

		Dan