Re: fedora legacy broken upgrade paths (was: Broken upgrade paths in FC+FE 2006-06-28)

On Thursday 29 June 2006 01:48, Axel Thimm wrote:
> This happend because instead of "fc3" the disttag was chosen to be
> simply "3" which is rpm-bigger than any "fcX".
>
> The only way to fix FL broken paths is to bump the evr of the
> subsequent releases :/
>
> FL or a spokesman of FL like Jesse need to lobby FC or FE for
> something like this to happen. Let's hope there will be some new
> security issue in mozilla 1.7.13 soon ;)

Yuk, I missed this when we released the legacy update.  There are more mozilla
issues coming I've heard.  Also I do believe the longer term goal is to
switch to seamonkey.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora