Re: Testers with radeon 9600 or 9800 wanted for new 3D package

dragoran wrote:
Dan Horák wrote:
When I was running the chess the second time, the menu was there. During
the first run (= without the ~/.chess directory) it asks for the
graphics settings and plays "a demo" without a menu which I must kill
with SIGKILL. The next runs are OK, menu is shown and I can play.
Strange ... ;-)

seems to be the same that I reported ....
        Dan

I've tried to reproduce this and it works fine for me even after doing rm -fr .chess. Weird.

I so 2 possible reasons:
1) selinux (I've to disable selinux for dri to work, which reminds me
   that I must report this).
2) the graphics driver

Regards,

Hans