Re: Broken upgrade paths in FC+FE 2006-06-28

On Wed, 2006-06-28 at 13:33 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:

> Would it be a lot of work to include a check during the "make tag" or
> "make plague" that checks to see if it will break an upgrade path?

If the check can be automated in a nonintrusive way, it would be a good
thing to have.  I don't know if the above are the optimal spots to do
the check; perhaps it'd be easiest for the buildsys to check it when it
starts a build.  And even then, build jobs would have to be queued/run
in the correct order so that a job for distro N could start only after
the corresponding job for N+1 would have successfully entered the
needsign queue... could be more pain than gain.