Re: Broken upgrade paths in FC+FE 2006-06-29

> buildsys fedoraproject org wrote:
>
> >abiword:
> >  5: 1:2.4.4-4.fc5 (FE5)
> >  6: 1:2.4.4-2.fc6 (FE6)
> >

> Now that these reports include both FC and FE, shouldnt they be going
> into fedora-maintainers or fedora-devel list instead of in here?  Better
> visibility hopefully gets things fixed faster.

Yep, but I'm not sure about what's the best list for visibility.
Perhaps fedora-maintainers is better than here; no docs recommend Extras
contributors to subscribe to fedora-devel and I believe many don't read
it (myself included).

Changing the target or adding additional ones in the script is trivial
and I can take care of it when it's clear where the report is wanted,
but someone who has the rights needs to auto-whitelist/subscribe the
sender (buildsys fedoraproject org) to those lists or let me know if
there's another sender that should be used.