Re: Broken upgrade paths in FC+FE 2006-06-29

> How much work would it be to file bugs via XML-RPC, and track which
> paths have had bugs filed for them so that we only file a bug once?

Cannot tell, I have no experience with Bugzilla's XML-RPC interface.  Is
it documented somewhere?

For tracking, maybe checking for open bugs having a fixed format bug
summary (eg. "$package: broken upgrade path") and matching
product/component would work sufficiently well.