Re: Broken upgrade paths in FC+FE 2006-06-29

On Fri, 2006-06-30 at 19:29 +0100, Jose Pedro Oliveira wrote:

> I don't know if this helps but it should be possible to create new
> tickets with the perl module WWW::Bugzilla [1].

The upgrade checker is written in Python due to repodata library
availability, so a Python interface would be preferable.  Also,
WWW::Bugzilla doesn't seem to have any query capabilities (and quite
frankly, it looks like a pretty ugly HTML/CGI scraper to me ;)), so it
probably isn't what we're looking for.