rpms/libnc-dap/devel libnc-dap.spec,1.3,1.4

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Fri Mar 3 08:33:10 UTC 2006

> Why don't you simply increment the release?
>
> Extending to the Release tag makes sense on branches, but doesn't on
> devel.

Because I try as much as possible (for that package) to keep the
spec file similar with the one provided upstream, as the upstream spec
is based on this spec and upstream builds for fc. So, if there is a change
in that specfile which is also needed upstream, I can bump the release
remove the extension in the changelog and keep them in sync.

When I really need to depart from upstream, I do it, but I try to minimize
the differences.

--
Pat