Orpahns? (Re: Rebuild status)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sat Mar 4 14:27:33 UTC 2006

Am Samstag, den 04.03.2006, 13:45 +0100 schrieb Thorsten Leemhuis:

> latest rebuild status: 181 Packages still need a rebuild. [...]

I looked a bit closer at some of the other packagers that didn't rebuild
a single package in the past weeks. I suspect that the packages listed
below might be orphaned; their packages will get a copy of this mail
directly. Guys, are you still around?

Maybe they show up. I think if they don't do until Thursday we'll orphan
those packages officially and remove them from the devel-repo if
possible (e.g. no other packages depend on them).

> jylitalo_AT_iki.fi                          python-imaging                      1.1.4-9
There was never a commit from him in Fedora Extras afaics. Anyone
interested in taking this one over?

> mihai_AT_xcyb.org                           htb-util                            0.2.4-0.4.pre1
There was never a commit from him in Fedora Extras afaics. Anyone
interested in taking this one over?

> tripwire-devel_AT_genesis-x.nildram.co.uk   tripwire                            2.3.1-22
There was never a commit from him in Fedora Extras afaics. Anyone
interested in taking this one over?

> aportal_AT_univ-montp2.fr                   gpsim                               0.21.11-1.fc5
> aportal_AT_univ-montp2.fr                   gputils                             0.13.3-1.fc5
> aportal_AT_univ-montp2.fr                   gtk+extra                           2.1.1-1.fc5
Alain Portal/Dionysos
Last cvs activity I found: Wed Oct 5 2005

> davidhart_AT_tqmcube.com                    leafnode                            1.9.53-3
David Hart/eyecon
Last cvs activity I found: Wed Jul 13 2005

> fredrik_AT_dolda2000.com                    icmpdn                              0.3-2
Fredrik Tolf/oliver
Imported on Sat Jul 9 2005, no activity since then.

> toniw_AT_iki.fi                             silky                               0.5.4-1
Toni Willberg/twillber
Last cvs activity I found: Sun Mar 20 2005

CU
thl