Mono packages

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Sun Mar 12 15:18:06 UTC 2006

On 03/12/2006 10:05 AM, Paul F. Johnson wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>   > I would imagine it's a BZ issue if you're not getting the posts.
>>
>> How so?  I'm not the assignee, QA contact, or anything related to mono
>> as far as bugzilla is concerned.  I also don't watch the owner because
>> he gets a lot of non-mono bug mail that I don't care about.
>
> Given that you have an interest in Mono, I'd of thought you'd have been
> a QA contact or something similar.

I mostly cared because mono was breaking banshee and f-spot on several
arches, which are packages I own.  I have an interest in seeing it
continue to work.

> I've noticed you've reopened my bugs. Do you want me to continue filing
> them in the same way when I come across them?

No I didn't.  I just added external bug refs, which you should do if you
file bugs with us and there exists an eternal bug.  And you should file
upstream with ximian as I pointed out in a different mail.  Please do
file with us if it's a major issue though (such as breaking builds,
causing apps to crash, hang, etc.)