no Job ID was provided in the time required (Was: Please rebuild your packages in Fedora Extras development)

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Wed Mar 1 16:09:32 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 01 March 2006 08:40, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 09:05 -0500, Brian Pepple wrote:
> >
> > Agreed.  Ralf, we get it that your frustrated about the build system,
> > but that doesn't excuse your rude behavior to Dan.
>
> What am I supposed to do in your opinion?
>
> Telling "Dan you're doing a great job, the build system is working
> perfectly", while receiving a batch of log mails telling me the buildsys
> is broken?

You could  just say  hey can someone please look at the buildsys. you dont
have to  be so negative about everything.  every single suggestion for
improvement in the fedora development community as a whole  lately has been
meet with resounding negativity from you.

--
Regards

Dennis Gilmore,  RHCE
Proud Australian