Ruby specfile template issues

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed Mar 1 17:54:00 UTC 2006

MS> As a side-note, the package ought not install into Ruby site
MS> locations anyway.

Can someone who knows how this is supposed to work get the template
fixed?  This is all coming directly from the Ruby template in
fedora-rpmdevtools, so every Ruby package is going to be wrong until
that gets fixed.

MS> It does work in mock, albeit only when building the binary, not
MS> when preparing the src.rpm in host chroot.

Mock errors out before it even gets to the point of building the
binary (unless you stick the "|| echo ruby" hack onto the end).  That
was what prompted me to start this thread originally.

 - J<