Still source not found :Prep Error (Job 5672):

Andreas Thienemann andreas at bawue.net
Fri Mar 3 01:41:08 UTC 2006

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006, Paul Wouters wrote:

> So where does my initscript go? cvs or sources?
The Initscript usually goes to cvs.

In general, everything binary (source tarball, zipped manuals etc.) goes
into the source-bincache, and everything cleartext (.spec, all patches,
initscripts, 3rdParty Readme, License files etc.) goes into cvs.

Considering your pasted output, I'm wondering if the source-bincache is
only used for files which are referred to as SourceX: in the .spec.

regards,
  andreas

--
"Being drunk beyond the thin line of good taste"
 	-- weEKAy on #ebone