Still source not found :Prep Error (Job 5672):

Paul Wouters paul at cypherpunks.ca
Fri Mar 3 16:53:29 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006, Josh Boyer wrote:

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/UsingCvsFaq
>
> under the "How do I update an existing package" section.  However, it
> doesn't talk about patches.  I'll try to add something there tonight.

Please also add:

You must clean up the files from 'make srpm' and 'make i386' before running
'make tag', otherwise you will half-tag the system and need to increase the
release tag once more'

I really wish the bug about 'half tagged' systems would be fixex. Or that
a make untag target would kill that last half tag state.

Paul